30 minutes drive from the farm
- Trash & Treasure Markets-Squatters Rest Private Museum, 23 Collette Street, Tucabia. – 2nd Sunday of the month.
- Weekly Farmers & Growers Market-Market Square, Grafton. – Every Thursday.
- Grafton Showground Markets-Prince Street, Grafton, Grafton. – 3rd Saturday of the month.
- Grafton District Services Club-105 – 107 Cnr Mary and Fry Streets, Grafton. – 4th Saturday of the month.
- Clocktower Gallery Markets-Cnr Spring St & Pacific Highway, Sth Grafton. – 1st Saturday of the month.
- Cathedral Car Boot Markets-Cathedral Car Park, Fitzroy Street, Grafton. – 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Annual Food and Wine Festivale-The Barn, Grafton Showgrounds, Grafton. – date to be confirmed in September.
- TAFE Market-Craig Street, Grafton. – date to be confirmed in November.
- Wooli Goanna Festival Market-Wooli Sports Grounds, Wooli. – date to be confirmed in October.
4WD Offroad and Beach
Five beaches within 15 minutes
- Sandon, Minnie Waters, Diggers Camp, Wilsons Headland & Wooli + Wooli River, 4WD- offroad & Beach, Bush walking & Rock Climbing, Canoeing & Kyaking, Deepsea, Diving, Snorkelling, Swimming, , Fishing, Boating, , Hikes & Walks, , Horseriding, , Mountain biking, Surfing.
- The town of Wooli is surrounded by Yuraygir National Park which is made up of wetlands, estuaries, forests and heaths. It’s a striking landscape, best explored on foot. Solitary Islands Marine Park is also within easy reach of Wooli; it’s recognised as one of the most beautiful dive sites in the world.
- The Solitary Islands Marine Park is the third largest marine protected area in New South Wales. It covers a total area of 71,000 hectares and extends along 75 kilometres of coast from Coffs Harbour north to the Sanden River mouth.
In the Guesthouse
- Digital TV, PS3 + games – also allows you to watch blueray DVD’S
- Washing Machine, dryer & clothes line
- Winter – Wood Fire in living room and oil heaters in bedrooms
- Summer – Fans in kitchen, living room & bedrooms
- Claw Foot Bath and Shower
- All bed linen supplied/NO towels supplied
- Self Pick Fresh Cut Flowers/Herb, Seasonal Fruit & vegetables from garden
- Radio/Ipod and (sound system – Weddings only)
- Microwave, Fridge/ Freezer, Stove/oven
- Amentities for Camping – non powered sites, includes use of pop up tent/porta potty